In this post you will find information about Talati cum Mantri advertisement, vacancy, syllabus, places by place, information about filling form and space by reserve.
Posts Name and Total no of posts
Talati Cum Mantri, Nub oF Post – 3437
* “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- 1. General Mental Ability and General Intelligence
- 2. History of India and History of Gujarat
- 3.Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat
- 4. Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- 5. Sports.
- 6. Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- 7. Panchayati Raj.
- 8. Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- 9. Indian Economy and Planning.
- 10. General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- 11. Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
Read this – Junior Clerk bharti Gujarat
(i) Have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Secondary and/ or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
(ii) possess the basic knowledge of computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
(iii) possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
A candidates shall not be less than 18 year and are not be more than 36 years of age.
Candidates will be Selected based on Competitive Written exam [MCQ] & Computer proficiency test.
Candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- + charges through challanat the post office.
How to apply?
Notification – Click here
Apply online – Click here